The 2006 gave me memorable and unforgettable year in my whole life.
March of 4th 2006, Visiting Pulau Redang that i ever dream to go. It was a wonderful island that I ever went before. The sea is blue and the weather is great to have a swimming event on the sea. It was so nature and beautiful Island that I ever saw in my own eye compare with the west island in Malaysia. When I snorkeling at the marine park, a lots of little tiny fish's swim around me. It was a time's and fell the excellent experience to know the marine creature closely. When I dive under the ocean, I can saw the ocean floor clearly. The water is really pure blue and clean. What a excellent trips to Redang Island.
May 6th of 2006, Stefanie Sun concert at Genting Highland. It was a first cool concert that i go. Stefanie....加油。。。。加油。。。加油。。。永远支持你。
Oct 23-28 of 2006, An excitement vacation in South Korea.
永远记得-2006- ^ ^
No comments:
Post a Comment