Airport Public Phone...don't been surprise..its was embeded with touch screen panel..
Korean Restaurant ....woh...getting starving after 8 hours flights
They listening....I took photo..
This is what I waiting for....lets eat Korean Steamboat..yam..yam..
It's cute....always stay on the chair..
Nice...Mountain and Farm...
Petrol Station..Does it looks like?
Driver seat..Embeded with GPS system.
Yeah..we waiting the boat to Naminara..
Is they playing music?
Wanna organize picnic over here..
Where is the boat.... I'm waiting... = ="
Dinner Time... much more delicious when you eat meat with vege...^ ^
Wooooot!! Korea!!!!!! Got buy things back ar. Heeee..
ReplyDeleteu wait me 3k/month then i jao go with u next time lo.
ReplyDeletecool! But tell u guys 1 secret, yaohan actually got 3k liao, but he doesnt want to disclose..
ReplyDeletewow! yao han is the highest la!
ReplyDelete=.='
ReplyDeletecan u guys pls dun luan luan say? if i got 3k, i jao won't stay at my bird cage la.