
I'm ready to be a diver...^ ^
Welcome to Redang Island...yeah ^ ^
Have a sit and enjoy the ocean view.
Awesome! Wanna it to be your desktop wallpaper.
The Laguna Redang Island Resort....
Two seats are specially for u to enjoy and relax your mind..
Yami....I hungry..
good la u, every year can trip so many times. dan dan say u father birthday, u mother birthday, u, u brother birthday, u sister birthday, u little brother birthday, cina new year, hari raya, deepavali, national children day u 1 year jao got 10 trips liao =.='
ReplyDeletehaha....how is laguna redang?=)....i would appreciate it if you have any complaints or suggestions about the resort as my cousin owns it....=)
ReplyDelete[yaohan]~ ==" ... =p
ReplyDelete[engsengrules@hotmail.com]~ laguna redang?? ^ ^ .... the island very wonderful, especially the ocean..resort, the service also not bad...just sometimes quite boring at nite lol.....haha....is it your cousin own...it...so rich..
Wow..
ReplyDeletereally nice shoot..
especially the scene view..
You like to take photo?
[Jacqueline Cheong]~ Thanks for your support. ^^
ReplyDeleteYa, I like to took photo especially ocean, forest....outdoor events- will attracting me lolz. :p