人与人的相识,一开始也不知道是不是恶缘还是好缘。但缘份这东西 都是充满很多神秘感 和期待感的事。

如 旅行 最特别的不是看见了多少美景,而是在旅程里 遇见 一起分享彼此旅程的新同伴 。

毕竟 有些事現在不做一輩子都不會做。

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

On the way to Teluk Itan....Historical City


Sunrise....I always likes to see it at the morning.
.

Guess where am I now?...hehe...Is inside the Tower..First time experience..hmmm..I always pass by...but finally I'm in...not bad..inside is huge too..

Tower of Teluk Itan...a historical tower was build at 1885...

"Dim Sum" is waiting for you at Teluk Itan..

7 comments:

  1. izit Tower Telur Intan in Korea too??

    ReplyDelete
  2. That tower is at Teluk Itan, Perak lah. =="

    ReplyDelete
  3. :O

    The 1st eye i saw at the 2nd pic i tot is some sampah throwing everywhere on that street.. =.="

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it? =="
    May be I design too bad..I'm first time using Adobe photoshop.
    haha...I will work on it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aiya,那個tower近期才開放的,我想應該接近一年而已,那邊還有WI-Fi的,下次可以帶Laptop去啦。。。。還有那家點心店,是我的朋友爸爸開的.....還蠻好吃的.......

    ReplyDelete
  6. [Anonymous] ~ Ya, the tower just started open couple months. I think... Really your frez shop, next time we can ask your frez to gave us discount..haha..

    ReplyDelete

其他文章...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin